Monday 28 March 2011

Assignment 3 - Character Development


Character Development!
Sketch! Sketch! Sketch!
James waiting for his swimming lesson

Another mum waiting during swimming lessons

Getting my hair done!


One of the characters who goes to church




My part-time job gives me access to lots of different types of people, and because of this I have been able to absorb some of their stories over time.


























































As part of the development, I have been asked to sculpt the 2 people I have chosen to develop.


This was sooo much fun!! Really enjoyed it!! The first pair I have done:-















Then the finals ...
As I had so much fun with the three dimensional figures, I decided to go with that for the final:-







No comments:

Post a Comment